Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm tired

I'm tired of always being tired. I'm tired of waking up early for school. I'm tired of the LP attendance policy. I'm tired of walking the long crowded hall ways. I'm tired of always being yelled at. I'm tired of fake people. I'm tired of not being free of parents. I'm tired of homework. I'm tired of this cold weather. I'm tired of living in Utah. I'm tired of being alone.

SHE LEAVES..



I'm tired of my emotions being played with. I'm tired of not being able to do what I want, when I want. I'm tired of my iPhone battery not lasting all day. I'm tired of wondering. I'm tired of worrying if someone will leave, just walk away..

HE LEAVES..



EVERYONE LEAVES

1 comment:

  1. " He leaves" " she leaves" i feel like everyone leaves to... and they dont relize how much it hurts! i like this cuz im tired of this to!

    ReplyDelete