Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Falling

Imagine you just jumped out of a plane..

I just jumped out of a plane. All I see are specks (houses, cars, buildings, etc) clouds and my best friends falling right beside me. I'm thinking this is scary, but almost relaxing. I have so much adrenalin rushing through me.

I don't know how people do this all the time.

I feel like I'm as light as a feather. I'm kinda worried my parachute won't open and I might break both my legs while landing. I wonder if anyone will visit me when I end up in the hospital with 2 broken legs..

Now reread everything I just said and relate it to love

Jumping out of a plane is the same thing as love. It's scary, but almost relaxing. You are scared to put yourself out there and get hurt, but once you do, sometimes it is nice and relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment