Thursday, February 23, 2012

What I fear

Yes, I'm scared of being alone, but I am also scared of things like snakes, spiders, sharks and dying.

I bet everyone is scared of dying. It's the circle of life, we are born and at some point we die. Some sooner than others and some more painful than others. Some people die by accident in a car accident, or a shooting of some sort, and others on purpose or not being able to help it. Suicide, overdose, cancer or another illness. It is sad!

The other things like snakes and spiders I can't handle. When ever I see a spider I always have someone kill it for me and sharks scare me because I am worried one might attack me. Crazy I know, but ever since the movie Jaws and soul surfer it freaked me out.

2 comments:

  1. i think that the reason people are afraid of dying is that they are really just afraid that they haven't accomplished everything that they wish too, or that they just like their life at the moment and don't want it to change.
    great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your photos! They are grand. But this one of the hands is "hands down" my favorite! (I was pretty punny right!!)

    ReplyDelete