Monday, February 6, 2012

Love is..

To me love is feeling like you'll die if you ever leave a certain persons side, or when your heart skips a beat when you look at your phone and see "the one" is calling you, or when no matter what you always go back to that person because you love them. Love is caring for someone. Love is never letting them go, through the good and the bad. People say were too young to love. But what is too young?? When you know your in love, you know. No thinking or doubting, just knowing!! I know I'm in love right now and I hope I never lose him..

4 comments:

  1. "heart skips a beat when you look at your phone." Oooohhhh how I can relate to that. The worst is the disappointment when it's not them. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My heart jumps when I look at my phone cause it's usually my dad calling me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah my heart jumps when my mom is callin! but i like how you say that people say that your to young to love but i dont believe that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with what you say about us being to young to love. I don't think so. Our feelings might be a little out of hand sometimes as teens but you know we are still capable of feeling love like anyone else in this world!

    ReplyDelete