Thursday, February 23, 2012

We don't need no education

I hate waking up early. I love that we get out at 2:15. I hate how long classes are. I hate the school parking lot. I hate the high school drama. I hate the dirty looks you get in the hallway. I hate the stupid attendance policy. I love Nelson's creative writing class. I love weights. I hate math. I hate the bathrooms, they have crappy toilet paper, hand dryers colder then outside and they smell funky. I hate the player boys and bratty girls. I love that some teachers are oblivious to our texting. I hate how short lunch is, not even enough time for a trip to cafe. I love watching the football and basketball games. I love the dances. I love early out Monday, but I wish it was early out Friday

WE DONT NEED NO EDUCATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment