Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm thinkin about you like..

I'm thinking about you like chocolate thinks about strawberries, like the Kardashians think about paparazzi, like criminals think about stealing. I'm thinking about you like men think about women and women think about diamonds. I'm thinking about you like teeth think about being straight, like tools think about sheds, like minds think about thinking. I'm thinking about you like eyelashes think about mascara, like fingernails think about manicures, like money thinks about banks and hands. I'm thinking about you like clothes think about hangers, like mac thinks about PC, like phones think about ringing. I'm thinking about you like Nelson thinks about twitter, like balloons think about parties, like the sky thinks about rain.

I'm thinking about you all the time

No comments:

Post a Comment